Sign in to follow this  
ceta

LSAT scores on "To Do" list

Anyone have all of their items checked off? I submitted before November 1st and everything except LSAT scores has been moved off to-do list.

I'm in the same boat. LSAT score hasn't been removed from the To Do list. To be fair I did indicate I'm writing November, but my September score is already out.

They've only started matching transcripts to files recently though so they may just not have gotten to LSAT scores quite yet. :)

• Like 1

You can check on your LSAC account under reports when your score has been requested and when it is sent. They dont request scores right away

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lawfacade123 said:

I'm in the same boat. LSAT score hasn't been removed from the To Do list. To be fair I did indicate I'm writing November, but my September score is already out.

They've only started matching transcripts to files recently though so they may just not have gotten to LSAT scores quite yet. :)

If you indicated that you are writing the November LSAT, then they will not request your September score for finalizing your file for review. Your file won't be completed and sent for review until the November LSAT score is in (and, of course, your other requirements are complete).

38 minutes ago, HoFChaos said:

If you indicated that you are writing the November LSAT, then they will not request your September score for finalizing your file for review. Your file won't be completed and sent for review until the November LSAT score is in (and, of course, your other requirements are complete).

I have already taken my LSAT. Not taking any future ones.

15 hours ago, HoFChaos said:

Thanks for clarifying! :) I just checked the LSAC reports and you are correct. Calgary hasn't requested my score yet. 

14 hours ago, ceta said:

I have already taken my LSAT. Not taking any future ones.

They were speaking to me, I believe.

I would go check on your LSAC account as @AJD19 mentioned. Under 'Law School Reports' scroll to the bottom and you can see the list of schools that have requested your score. Let me know if Calgary has requested yours yet?

9 hours ago, lawfacade123 said:

They were speaking to me, I believe.

I would go check on your LSAC account as @AJD19 mentioned. Under 'Law School Reports' scroll to the bottom and you can see the list of schools that have requested your score. Let me know if Calgary has requested yours yet?

UofC has requested and received according to LSAC but on UofC site it still is listed as "to do"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this