erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Accepted this morning!

L2: 4.01/4.3 (including MA marks, which I believe Dal considers)

LSAT: 160

Ontario resident, applied in late October.

Congrats everyone! :)

• Like 3

Accepted about an hour ago (while on break during a full LSAT PT, made the last section a bit of a challenge to focus). So excited to have gotten into a great school so early!!

L2: 3.64 / 4.33 on the dal gpa scale (cCPA is definitely lower so for admissions I think my L2 is all that would matter)

LSAT: 161

Ontario resident, applied early October. Graduated undergrad over four years ago and have worked full time in finance/financial tech since then, including a secondment in Australia. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, lawfacade123 said:

Accepted about an hour ago (while on break during a full LSAT PT, made the last section a bit of a challenge to focus). So excited to have gotten into a great school so early!!

L2: 3.64 / 4.33 on the dal gpa scale (cCPA is definitely lower so for admissions I think my L2 is all that would matter)

LSAT: 161

Ontario resident, applied early October. Graduated undergrad over four years ago and have worked full time in finance/financial tech since then, including a secondment in Australia. 

Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

I received notification my application was under review last Thursday afternoon, and I received acceptance offer this morning! While I will be waiting to hear from some other schools, this is pretty great way to start my week (+ Bombers winning Grey Cup, woot woot!).

MB resident, BSc and PhD at UofM

Undergrad cGPA of 4.06/4.5, Grad cGPA of 4.45/4.5 (OLSAS Calculator: cGPA=3.76, L2=3.9, B3=3.87)

LSAT (3x): 157 (July 2019), 156 (Sept 2019), 160 (Oct 2019)

Submitted my application in early November.

Two strong academic LRs, some decent ECs.

Edited by Astrowelkyn
  • Like 2

Accepted this morning! Went under review last Friday. Submitted my application on November 13th.

MB resident - U of M grad (Bachelor of Commerce)

cGPA - 3.48/4.3

L2 - 3.74/4.3

LSAT (3 times) - 152, 151, 161

Weak EC's, Great LR's (I think), Strong PS (Again, I think)

Currently taking the year off to work in a field related to my degree.

Thrilled about getting accepted here! Not sure exactly what my plan is just yet but Dal is definitely high up on my list!

• Like 2

I am so excited to say that I received an email this morning that I have been accepted into Schulich law.

GPA is a 3.94/4.0, I believe its a 4.3/4.3 by my own calculations

LSAT score is 158

No ECs, but ive been working full time since 2007. Im sure my references were pretty good. App. was in by Nov 4th with my last reference in by the 25th

Calgary resident with no connection to the maritimes.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Senatorr said:

I am so excited to say that I received an email this morning that I have been accepted into Schulich law.

GPA is a 3.94/4.0, I believe its a 4.3/4.3 by my own calculations

LSAT score is 158

No ECs, but ive been working full time since 2007. Im sure my references were pretty good. App. was in by Nov 4th with my last reference in by the 25th

Calgary resident with no connection to the maritimes.

Congratulations!!!!

Accepted yesterday!

CGPA: 3.9

LSAT: 159 in October

Strong references/ Excellent ECs

NB Resident

Edited by KNA7
  • Like 2

On 11/20/2019 at 8:28 PM, hopelal said:

Accepted a few hours ago! 

CGPA: 3.91  L2: 3.95

LSAT: 155 in July and 163 in October. 

Pretty sure they accepted me based on my 155 score because I received the notification of my acceptance and my results from the October test only a few hours apart. 

Applied October 31st

Ontario resident

Just for my own curiosity's sake, did you write July at McMaster? Congrats by the way, do you think you'll be attending the Weldon Welcome Days in March?

16 hours ago, KNA7 said:

Accepted yesterday!

CGPA: 3.9

LSAT: 159 in October

Strong references/ Excellent ECs

NB Resident

Congratulations!!

On 11/30/2019 at 9:11 PM, HuggyBear said:

Just for my own curiosity's sake, did you write July at McMaster? Congrats by the way, do you think you'll be attending the Weldon Welcome Days in March?

No, I didn't write at McMaster! But thanks!! I'm not too sure yet, I want to wait and see where else I will be accepted, I'm hoping to stay in Ontario.