Sign in to follow this  
CaveatEmptor1

Chances (3.80/4.33 GPA. 166 LSAT)

With all the drops UVic gives, it might be closer to 3.85. Not sure how the whole auto admission index works... Just trying to see if I have a good chance. Thanks in advance

Hey, you have the exact same LSAT as me and a pretty similar gpa! When I asked the same question I was told I was pretty much in without a doubt, so you would be in the same boat I imagine. Your index is in the 940’s it seems, so I think you’re pretty well set. Good luck to you. 

Hey thanks, same to you. Just wondering when you submitted cause I submitted around end of October so I'm assuming I would get an offer in January maybe? Not sure. You got any insight on that end?

I submitted October 20th. I hope to hear something in January. I have undergraduate courses underway that they need to assess though. If you have a complete application and have no courses underway you could get an offer by the end of November. 

On 11/13/2019 at 2:17 AM, CaveatEmptor1 said:

With all the drops UVic gives, it might be closer to 3.85. Not sure how the whole auto admission index works... Just trying to see if I have a good chance. Thanks in advance

How do you know how many drops they give you? (assuming you have not graduated yet)