In the extremely likely chance that I go, I'll make a thread closer to the date and we'll get something organized for sure. So excited to meet the people I'll be spending the next 3 years in the trenches with!
Unless you are waiting for your top choice, you may want to consider withdraw your applications to school that you are definitely rule out.... this will help others still waiting anxiously.
e.g. your priority- OZ, U of T Ottawa, Queens, Windsor and Ryerson.
Now that you received an offer from Ottawa, you can keep OZ and U of T open and withdraw from the rest..
Just my suggestion.