evergreen

Osgoode E-mail

got my email yesterday morning and ive been trying to sign in ever since. the Oasis sign in just keeps telling me that ive provided and invalid username or password. I realize the email says might take up to 24 hrs but has anyone else had this same problem?

1 hour ago, Boundless said:

got my email yesterday morning and ive been trying to sign in ever since. the Oasis sign in just keeps telling me that ive provided and invalid username or password. I realize the email says might take up to 24 hrs but has anyone else had this same problem?

Yep having the exact same problem and its been over 24 hours since I received my email.

3 hours ago, Boundless said:

I had this exact same problem when I first got my email, it should work the next day. 

Kind of crazy how some people are apparently queued for review and yet some of us still haven't received our emails yet (yes I have checked spam)

• Like 3

21 hours ago, FVV23 said:

Kind of crazy how some people are apparently queued for review and yet some of us still haven't received our emails yet (yes I have checked spam)

Still waiting too.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:05 PM, Steelers94 said:

Haven't received yet..

Update: finally received my email today early this morning 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Yes, in my opinion, employers will almost certainly draw an adverse inference if someone takes a pass in an optional pass/fail system. I was speaking with a colleague today and firms are apparently already strongly recommending to students that they opt to receive their grades.
    • I am 24 years old. I worked for 2 years after undergrad. I had very strong extracurriculars. I also had unique life circumstances, allowing me to apply through the discretionary category. I applied through the regular category the first time I applied to law school right after undergrad, and I was waitlisted at TRU, but ultimately did not make the cut. I was rejected from uofa, uofc, usask, ottawa, and osgoode. My cGPA is 3.23 and my last 60 credits is 3.5. I had an LSAT score of 151 in Dec 2017, and 148 in January 2020. I took the LSAT 4 times from Sept 2017 to Jan 2020. I think you have a strong chance at a school like uVic. I think the experience that you have already makes you a strong applicant, even with a low LSAT mark like mine. Obviously, shoot for the moon and try to score as high as possible. During this cycle, I got into Ryerson and uVic, with uVic being my first choice. I withdrew my other applications, but in addition to these schools, I think Dal, Windsor, Calgary, TRU, and MAYBE Ottawa are your best bet. I only mention Calgary here because *I heard* they have a thing for mature students. I accepted my offer to Uvic for the upcoming fall semester, and I even received an entrance scholarship of at least $2000.00. On that note, out of all the applications I did, uVic was the most intense. I invested so much time in my personal statement, JID statement, and the discretionary form. In addition to the reference letters, I had to secure other documents to back-up everything I was saying. Uvic's application process was very comforting in that they appreciate/encourage providing this kind of information. I did my best to show how all of these "softs" speak  to my ability to succeed in law school and how it will add to the faculty and legal profession. So be sure to milk the shit out of your  softs and use it to your advantage. This worked in my favour, because it gave me a chance to build a solid case for myself. I would take advantage of the "additional documents" section of any application to give the admission's committee as much context as possible. Best of luck in your journey, you got this! 
    • how is Ryerson going to affect you if you're already in law school? they have not even started yet
    • It seems American OCIs are being pushed to January after employers pleaded with schools to do so.  I suspect Canadian OCIs follow suit soon enough.
    • Yea, but who would look that deeply into it. I bet most employers just look at the overall GPA value on applications. Plus, almost half the schools in the country are mandatory pass/fail,  so if they did look deeply at transcripts, there would be lots of candidates with a missing semester of grades.