cooliobrownkid

E-mail from OLSAS

I submitted my application, have an OUAC reference number and my payment has went through, however, I haven't received any e-mail from OLSAS, is this normal? Should I be concerned? 

39 minutes ago, cooliobrownkid said:

I submitted my application, have an OUAC reference number and my payment has went through, however, I haven't received any e-mail from OLSAS, is this normal? Should I be concerned? 

You should have atleast been emailed a purchase receipt from OUAC once you paid. Maybe log in and double check your email in your personal information tab.

9 minutes ago, Honks202 said:

You should have atleast been emailed a purchase receipt from OUAC once you paid. Maybe log in and double check your email in your personal information tab.

51 minutes ago, cooliobrownkid said:

For reference, I didn't receive any purchase receipt. I was just emailed saying that I had successfully submitted my application and a reference number to go along with it.

2 hours ago, lawschoolhopeful6 said:

For reference, I didn't receive any purchase receipt. I was just emailed saying that I had successfully submitted my application and a reference number to go along with it.

maybe check your junk folder? i noticed like a day later after i submitter that the receipt was sent there somehow. 

• Like 1

I received a purchase receipt after I submitted on Oct. 30, but if it says you paid under the OUAC financial account tab then I would not worry too much about it. Could also take some time to process if you applied the Friday after business hours

Good luck!

3 hours ago, tracksofmyfears said:

maybe check your junk folder? i noticed like a day later after i submitter that the receipt was sent there somehow. 

Just checked and that's exactly what happened lol. Appreciate it!

• Like 1