dinkleberg

LSAT scores doesn't appear in OLSAS

Hello! 

I submitted my writing sample for the September LSAT last week and it was approved this morning. I also received an email from U Ottawa confirming that they received my application. In the document tracker of OLSAS my LSAT score has not appeared yet. 

Do you know if this will be detrimental as schools receive my application? Do you know when my LSAT score will appear in OLSAS? 

Thank you! 

After submitting my application and receiving confirmation from UOttawa, I checked my submission and found everything was suggested as being not submitted (LSAT, PS, Letters, etc.). I emailed and they said that everything (other than LSAT) is entered manually and may take until end of November to show up.

For my UofM application, it states that since I took October LSAT, they will not be requesting scores until mid December.

Similarly, I suspect UOttawa may not be requesting until late November/early December.

I wouldn't start panicking unless submissions are still missing in late November/early December.

2 hours ago, dinkleberg said:

Hello! 

I submitted my writing sample for the September LSAT last week and it was approved this morning. I also received an email from U Ottawa confirming that they received my application. In the document tracker of OLSAS my LSAT score has not appeared yet. 

Do you know if this will be detrimental as schools receive my application? Do you know when my LSAT score will appear in OLSAS? 

Thank you! 

OLSAS will request your LSAT directly from LSAC at some point in the cycle. You can check through your LSAC  account when OLSAS/schools have requested your score and the dates that the reports were sent. 

Edited by AJD19

52 minutes ago, Astrowelkyn said:

After submitting my application and receiving confirmation from UOttawa, I checked my submission and found everything was suggested as being not submitted (LSAT, PS, Letters, etc.). I emailed and they said that everything (other than LSAT) is entered manually and may take until end of November to show up.

For my UofM application, it states that since I took October LSAT, they will not be requesting scores until mid December.

Similarly, I suspect UOttawa may not be requesting until late November/early December.

I wouldn't start panicking unless submissions are still missing in late November/early December.

Ya UOttawa does everything manually and is super slow to update (as apparent in last cycle).