maiacara

When will I receive emails from individual schools?

I received a confirmation email from OLSAS, and then an email from Windsor and UofT after I sent in my application. I still have not received any emails from the other schools. Is that normal? 
Also, UofT doesn’t have an admissions portal?

Also interested to hear about Ottawa. First time applying, I submitted to Ottawa, but I will also be submitting to several others during November. Interested to know about how long you typically should wait before hearing anything back.

It clearly varies school to school but being concerned on a Sunday when the deadline was just on Friday is more than a bit premature. Relax, people. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mistertubby said:

When did you submit?

A couple weeks ago on Wednesday, Oct 23.

You can likely expect something this month. Depending on the school, it can take several weeks. 

Any update on the email situation? I haven't received any email from Osgoode, queens, western and ottawa as well. I have received an email from UofT.

18 hours ago, UglyMind said:

Any update on the email situation? I haven't received any email from Osgoode, queens, western and ottawa as well. I have received an email from UofT.

i received an email on ottawa about 2 weeks ago, check your junk. havent gotten the others yet tho

I just received an e-mail from Queen's a few minutes ago. 

Just waiting on Western now, as far as the Ontario schools to which I've applied!

Guys, please chill. It's only been six business days since applications closed. 

If you don't get an email by the end of this month, you can start asking questions. In the meantime, just relax and think about something else.

37 minutes ago, Ryn said:

Guys, please chill. It's only been six business days since applications closed. 

If you don't get an email by the end of this month, you can start asking questions. In the meantime, just relax and think about something else.

cmon ryn let us get excited, a lot of us are going through this for the first time 

For Queen's, do you have to sign up for SOLUS in order to receive an offer? 

31 minutes ago, mistertubby said:

cmon ryn let us get excited, a lot of us are going through this for the first time 

Hey you do you. And as long as it’s excitement and not anxiety. There were a lot of anxious postings last year so I’m hoping this year people can try and rein it in more.