jkm123

Incomplete application

Hi!

So I submitted my online application and personal statement a few days ago. All I have left to submit are my transcripts. Do I have to wait until I receive my final grades from this semester or should I submit my current transcripts and then send my final transcripts (which will indicate my degree received) once I get my fall semester grades? 

Thanks in advance for your help! :) 

The documentation deadline is February 1st so in terms of having to do something, all you need to do is make sure they receive them by February 1st.

I didn't bother to send my grades in until I received my fall grades and I was lucky enough to receive an acceptance about 1-2 weeks later.

They do occasionally accept people during the fall semester before grades are released but they are usually people who have already completed their degrees and who aren't waiting on grades to be released.

Edited by Toad

11 hours ago, Toad said:

The documentation deadline is February 1st so in terms of having to do something, all you need to do is make sure they receive them by February 1st.

I didn't bother to send my grades in until I received my fall grades and I was lucky enough to receive an acceptance about 1-2 weeks later.

They do occasionally accept people during the fall semester before grades are released but they are usually people who have already completed their degrees and who aren't waiting on grades to be released.

Thank you for the response! I will just wait until I receive my grades from this semester as well. 

22 hours ago, jkm123 said:

Thank you for the response! I will just wait until I receive my grades from this semester as well. 

last cycle I sent my transcripts in before my fall grades were released and they explicitly told me they were waiting till they had those so if you get the urge to send them in just hold on to it hahaha