erinl2

As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate.

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Received my email (and scholarship guarantee) this afternoon -- absolutely ecstatic and shocked; this is very much a dream come true! 

4.0 on a 4.0 scale (without drops)/157 LSAT (one write)/lots of extra-curriculars/NL resident with no connection to NB. 

I applied in mid-September. Good luck to everybody else! :)

• Like 3

Congrats on the acceptance (and perfect GPA!).

My highest LSAT is 157 (156 in Sept), but I'm rewriting next week just in case. But this does give me some hope!

Holy cow; UNB moves quickly.  Congrats. I would have ranked UNB highly but for the fact that Freddie isn't a good fit for my spouse's career. :S

-GM

15 hours ago, Astrowelkyn said:

Congrats on the acceptance (and perfect GPA!).

My highest LSAT is 157 (156 in Sept), but I'm rewriting next week just in case. But this does give me some hope!

14 hours ago, GrumpyMountie said:

Holy cow; UNB moves quickly.  Congrats. I would have ranked UNB highly but for the fact that Freddie isn't a good fit for my spouse's career. :S

-GM

Thank you guys! Best of luck in the admissions cycle. :) 

Accepted today with scholarship guarantee!!!! So ridiculously excited!!!!

LSAT 157, GPA ~ 3.7 (maybe a little higher), lots of extracurriculars and work experience, NS resident

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HopefulB said:

LSAT 157, GPA ~ 3.7 (maybe a little higher), lots of extracurriculars and work experience, NS resident

Congratulations!!! Are you currently enrolled in classes? Just curious if since they are so ahead they accept students who still need to send transcripts in January

1 minute ago, barry2269 said:

Congratulations!!! Are you currently enrolled in classes? Just curious if since they are so ahead they accept students who still need to send transcripts in January

Thank you so much!!! I am but only taking some electives to work on my writing skills, I completed my first degree in 2018 though but was still working on my engineering degree too so I didnt apply until now! So I would say they focused on those marks instead

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HopefulB said:

Congrats!! That's super exciting :). Is your GPA before or after drops if you don't mind me asking?

2 hours ago, EG2020 said:

Congrats!! That's super exciting :). Is your GPA before or after drops if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you so much!!! That's Before! I'm unsure what it is with drops, I would say close to 4.0. 

• Thanks 1

Accepted on Wednesday. Surprised but really excited to be accepted so early! 

169 LSAT, average ECs, MB resident, decent PS. 

I'm not sure how they would have calculated my GPA because they included grades from an MA which I did in the UK and I don't know how they converted them. 

• Like 2