I took the LSAT twice, June and September. I just completed the writing section 1 week ago. Do I need to do anything for LSAC to report my scores to the schools I'm applying for ? or does LSAC send my scores automatically.

My LSAC account show that they got 2 requests for scores but they didn't send them because at that time I haven't done the writing section yet.

This is what I got from OLSAS when I asked.

"By providing us with your LSAC code within your law school application, we will be able to retrieve your LSAT scores automatically.  Please note, we will download LSAT scores throughout the application cycle but have not started the downloads yet. Please keep monitoring your Document Tracking section."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2019 at 12:52 PM, SELIM said:

My LSAC account show that they got 2 requests for scores but they didn't send them because at that time I haven't done the writing section yet.

where do you see this on your LSAC account? idk where to find it 😅

On 10/21/2019 at 10:07 AM, beepboop said:

where do you see this on your LSAC account? idk where to find it 😅

Go to the LSAT Report tab and scroll down

LSAC received 10 requests from schools I applied to and LSAC has sent 0 reports in response. My LSAT writing portion wasn't cleared until 2 days ago (I recognize that caused the delay), but I too am not sure if I now need to do do something to get LSAC to start working on those 10 requests. It would be really helpful for clearer guidance on this.

7 hours ago, Turtles said:

LSAC received 10 requests from schools I applied to and LSAC has sent 0 reports in response. My LSAT writing portion wasn't cleared until 2 days ago (I recognize that caused the delay), but I too am not sure if I now need to do do something to get LSAC to start working on those 10 requests. It would be really helpful for clearer guidance on this.

where do you see this on your LSAC account? I don't see an LSAT report tab. 

I have submitted applications so far to UOttawa, UofM and Dalhousie (in that order).

UOttawa has requested my score, and LSAC suggests the score has been sent. My LSAT score and transcript have not been updated yet on my UOttawa application portal.

Dalhousie has requested my LSAT score, but hasn't received it yet.

UofM won't be requesting until December.

*I hope the fact that UOttawa and Dalhousie have already requested my scores won't affect their ability to see my October LSAT score, which will be released on Nov20. I indicated on my applications that that was the most recent one I wrote.

1 minute ago, mistertubby said:

where do you see this on your LSAC account? I don't see an LSAT report tab. 

Top-right, "Law School Reports", scroll to bottom.

Update: LSAC sent out reports to all of my requestors today. None of them mark having received it yet, though that's not surprising considering it's busy season for receiving and processing documents for them. UofA also requested my score from LSAC today (10 days after applying) and it shows LSAC has since provided it.