Jump to content
wtamow

2L Summer (2020) Toronto Recruit PFOs/ITCs

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

According to the osgoode chart mccarthy does not send PFOs.

Where do you find said chart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

It's in the resource library in my career. Should be in the summer positions folder.

I just checked and I can't seem to find.

Could I bother you to say what the file/folder name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kakoke said:

I just checked and I can't seem to find.

Could I bother you to say what the file/folder name?

Summer Positions - OCI 2L Recruit - interview recruit data.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if McCarthys or Stikes sends ITC in waves ? (UofT OCI)  

I have not heard from Gardiner (UofT OCI)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bennett Jones ITC, Osgoode.

 

Has anyone at Osgoode heard from Gowling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, finlaw said:

Bennett Jones ITC, Osgoode.

 

Has anyone at Osgoode heard from Gowling?

UofT hasnt even heard from Gowling and we had it the week before you did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JDLaw said:

Does McMillan send PFOs?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Newfoundland said:

Anyone know if McCarthys or Stikes sends ITC in waves ? (UofT OCI)  

I have not heard from Gardiner (UofT OCI)

Stikes ITCs at McGill were in waves (over 2-3 days I believe) but they sent PFOs in over the same time period too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, justwant2getin said:

Lenczner has sent out for osgoode 

Was this both ITCs and PFOs?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I deal with conflicting dinner invitations?  I will be accepting the dinner with my first choice but I don't want to burn the other firms so early in the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

How do I deal with conflicting dinner invitations?  I will be accepting the dinner with my first choice but I don't want to burn the other firms so early in the process.

Ask for a coffee or lunch instead. Reiterate your interest in them and they should understand.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...