I think there's no harm in continuing the job search, but I think you should be up front about your travel plans before it gets to the offer stage. It's too bad that firm pulled their offer, but telling the next firm early in the process could save everyone a lot of time. Besides, the closer you get to the date, you could possibly have the flexibility of suggesting to delay your start until you get back, if the firm thought that would work and didn't need to fill the role immediately.
It is no longer available (I was able to find it by Google "Osgoode Space").
Now I can only find the following:
I recently left my last job (resigned voluntarily) and I am getting married in the summer (June 2020) overseas and need a month off to attend my partner's hometown and have the ceremony there. I recently received an offer from a reputable firm but once I informed them about my travel plans and requiring a month off, the firm withdrew their offer.
At this point in time, I am wondering whether I should continue to look for a job (and possibly face another offer withdrawal) or whether I should pause the job search until I come back from overseas?
I am very concerned about a gap on my resume for 7 months.
Any advice would help!