Sign in to follow this  
Ryguy96

LSAT Rewrite Strategies?

Hey everyone, I wrote the LSAT for the first time this past July and scored a disappointing 154. I cancelled it considering that UofA is my #1 choice and I was consistently PT'ing higher. I will be rewriting in October so i'm confident that I will be able to improve upon this score to get 160 or above with an additional 2 months of study time, as I believe I started writing my practice tests too late while preparing for the July exam. 

So, does anyone have any tips or strategies on how to effectively prepare for a re-write?

I feel confident with all of the main concepts, so my preliminary plan was to focus mainly on taking 5 section practice tests and reviewing them more in depth than I previously was able to with the time constraint. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.

I'll admit that this is a little extreme, but a couple times a week I did two practice tests back to back without breaks between the sections. Took a lot out of me at first but it definitely forces you to be mentally disciplined and makes the actual LSAT feel quick and breezy.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SomePeopleLikeMe said:

I'll admit that this is a little extreme, but a couple times a week I did two practice tests back to back without breaks between the sections. Took a lot out of me at first but it definitely forces you to be mentally disciplined and makes the actual LSAT feel quick and breezy.

That's some mental stamina ... damn 

40 minutes ago, SomePeopleLikeMe said:

Wow this does sound extreme!

I'm in the same situation as OP, but I will be rewriting in September. I only did two PTs prior to July test and got a 157, so my plan is to focus a lot more on timed and untimed PTs, while reviewing LR and LG Bibles.

11 hours ago, SomePeopleLikeMe said:

Yeah that is crazy! but your mental stamina would definitely greatly improve doing that