shockinator13

Letters of Reference

Hi! Just have a quick question about letters of reference. 

I have contacted my profs and they’ve agreed to writing me letters. Just wondering about the process of them sending it in. Once I complete an application, will the schools request it from them (send an email to the profs I have listed), or will I have to provide my profs with the schools admissions email to send it in?

I can provide them with the law school admissions emails, I just don’t want to overwhelm them with six different emails to contact if the schools end up requesting it from them directly. 

I’m planning to apply to UBC, UVIC, UOfA, UofS, TRU, and UofC. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I have bought it when 7sage gave a discount on it, but there are no contents even relevant to Canadian law. So, don't buy it.
    • yes i did. i don't get it either to be honest. I wanted to call them but they're closed today.. very frustrating 
    • I don't remember exactly when I applied (it was in late October) and I received a entrance scholarship in the first big wave of 2020. I didn't write my PS until January.
    • Hey everyone!  So I am thinking of applying virtually everywhere in Canada this fall and I just wanted to see what my chances for admission are. My CGPA is 3.7/4 (A-) with a Last 3/Best 3 of 3.85/4 (A). Good references lined up, strong ECs (Exec for 2 clubs and lots of volunteering), cultural exchange and work experience in the public and private sector. What kind of LSAT score would I need to have a good chance of admission at a place like UBC or McGill? I am currently having a hard time with the LSAT. I am currently scoring in the mid/low 150s and will be taking it in October. 
    • Does anyone use 7sage for law school itself? Law school studying/supplementing/concepts etc. They seem to have courses for law school studying but I'm not sure how relevant or helpful these are. I've only seen people suggest 7sage for LSAT. Are the courses there even relevant to Canadian law? Thanks!