AccountingForLaw

UOttawa OCI Process

Hello all,

I am transferring into uOttawa 2L from another law school. I am wondering how the OCI process works at your school? I know there is a system called The Source however I cant get my login info for another week because the individual responsible is away this week. Did you guys get a booklet with all the OCI info and contact names? Is all the relevant information on The Source? 

Just some info would be nice. 

Thanks,

All the relevant information is on the source. No booklets but there are information guides.

The log in information is created by you - through a link they sent out in 1L.

If you are in a real pickle I can forward you the PDF info guides for the recruit(s) you are participating in. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I think I once passed through Saskatchewan by train, and I've flown over it a number of times. But seeing comment excerpts in the sidebar attracted me to this thread. I was just wondering why OP is so against a lunch break. If she doesn't want to eat lunch okay, but why should other people be denied the opportunity?! Eating in class is problematic for multiple reasons (sound, smell, sight, spring to mind). And what's wrong with having a day off in the middle of the week, in which she could study all day at home, sipping old fashioneds?
    • I scored a 156 on the July LSAT and I'm seriously considering canceling my score. My poor GPA doesn't help my situation either. I consistently scored between 152-162 on PT's. My list of schools I'd like to get into goes something like this; McGill, Calgary, Queens, Dalhousie, Windsor and then Western. Any input, advice or general help would be amazing for me as I'm struggling with this decision.
    • Okay, listen here, ass hat. I like to do my reading at home, the way I've been doing it for the past four years during my undergrad. Obviously it worked for me since I got into law school. I'm not interested in lugging my books all over Hell's half acre trying to find a quiet corner of the library or student lounge to read in when I can do it from the comfort of my couch with an old fashioned. Furthermore, I don't need someone to block out time in the middle of my day for me to do my readings since I'm a night owl as is. It would be much more productive for me, and undoubtedly others, if we could set our own schedules. By the way, the period goes inside of the quotation mark. Idiot. 
    • On the bright side, having your thumb up your ass might prevent you from speaking out of it. 
    • At Dal we do not pick our own schedules in 1L. We're randomly assigned one of three first year sections (A, B, or C) and the schedule is completely determined for us.