MIKEROSSisaFRAUD

Have scholarships been given out yet?

Not sure if this is relevant, but I got an email on June 20th saying I was awarded a bursary. Not sure if scholarships go out at the same time, but I hope that helps.

I received a scholarship by mail in early July. They sent them out late June I believe.

Edit: Also depends which scholarships you're talking about I presume, entrance scholarships or upper year scholarships? They might have different timelines. My post is in reference to upper year scholarships.

Edited by georgecostanzajr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Received acceptance email yesterday but will be declining.   CGPA:  3.51 LSAT:  161
    • References to R score is a Quebec thing, not necessarily a Francophone thing. We do Cegep. It's normal for a university to market itself to the local norms.  While McGill does accept people with lower LSATs (i knew of a guy who was accepted with 154, though he had a 4.0 in undergrad and ma and publications and cool work experience), McGill also advertises their average LSAT. Your whole package is taken into consideration.  Not sure what is "risk-taking" by discussing the possibility of applying. Your application, however, is below average for both GPA and LSAT. It certainly isn't impossible but I do agree with Pzabby that you should temper expectations and work on fleshing out your application more.
    • Hm I’m thinking of going as well. I’d have to skip a class but it might be worthwhile to meet some of the people I might be in it with for 3 years! I already toured the campus with a current student (who was great) but I’m sure this event will have some value with its new student focus. 
    • Got the email today! Applied on Feb 8. Still waiting on other offers, but I have until March 20 to accept. Was accepted off the waitlist late last summer, but declined.  BC resident.  GPA 3.95/4.00 LSAT 151, 156
    • Got the email on Feb 18, will be declining for another offer. Individual consideration category (mature student), BC resident GPA: 3.95/4.00 LSAT: 151, 156