tdlaw96

Transfer Applications

Hello.

Has anybody heard back on their transfer applications?  Or could anybody who transferred last year say when they heard back?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there - I heard back this year in about the middle of May.

I called and they said some applications are still pending and we can expect decisions by the end of the month.

The last time I called the person in charge of sending out decisions was on vacation.  Still haven't heard back.

Just an update: I called Queens. They are waiting for responses on their most recent offers and depending on what those people say, there could still be more offers sent out.

42 minutes ago, tdlaw96 said:

Just an update: I called Queens. They are waiting for responses on their most recent offers and depending on what those people say, there could still be more offers sent out.

ive accepted mine in Ottawa but I wasn't offered anything. 

It is annoying though, when I called they told me they were full-up and that they needed some movement before continuing. That was a week ago. And now you read that there may be offer(s) going out, where it would be hard pressed to see people leaving so late. It's a very frustrating process. Queens definitely could have risk managed this better and extended a couple offers over prior to late August. But to them what does it matter as there are plenty of potential students, but for me I did hold out as long as I could for Queens and was never given an ounce of encouragement even though I knew I was basically next to be offered a spot.