• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Do any past or present Osgoode students have any insight on commuting vs. living on campus? Is the additional cost of living at Osgoode Chambers/Passy really worth it, or should I simply go with a ~2-3 hour daily roundtrip commute to/from the western GTA?
    • I love those profs who really, really don't get it. 
    • I forgot about this. Didn't Dentons hire something like 10 or 11?  Edit: Yeah, wow, only seven of their 23-student class in 2019 were new 2L hires. 11 were 1Ls and the rest returning 1Ls. 
    • I believe that L2 or B2 schools that look at your cGPA want to do so to find out the trend of your mark. It’s not as as simple as just comparing whose cGPA is higher. it wouldn’t make sense to choose a person who has a downward trend even though he/she has a higher cGPA in any case.  In my opinion I feel like it depends on the trend of your GPA. For ex if your B2 is your L2 that’s great. If your B2 is your first two years that’s not so great. Also scores are just one part of the application. Although people kept on emphasizing on scores your PS, ECs and letter do matter.
    • I suggest preparing for questions like “what is the role of the Crown”, behavioural/situational questions, questions where you’re asked to explain what skills and experiences you have that would make you a good summer student. The Crown Prosecutions Manual may be a good thing to skim over, although I’m not saying you have to study it indepth.