I am an international student accepted to U of T. I intend to accept the offer but I am still waiting on decisions from the US so I might withdraw my acceptance in the coming weeks. I was not given the option to "provisionally" accept the offer, only to firmly accept or deny. I am wondering if this is because I am an international student? Also, if I accept, is this a binding decision or can I always rescind? I understand that I will have to pay a deposit by 5/1.