dhkswjsdhkswjs

Chances..? 3.93 CGPA, 158 LSAT

4 hours ago, Deadpool said:

So it's now cheaper than Ryerson law? Good to know.  

I haven't been keeping up to date with Reyerson.. they're priced between 25-30k?

If you want to rehash the Ryerson story, please take it to the Ryerson forum and not derail things here.

I got early acceptance into Osgoode with a 156 LSAT. not sure what my GPA was but I had a low to mid 80s average coming out of undergrad. Osgoode absolutely takes a holistic approach to admissions. I indicated in my personal statement that I was interested in one of the specialized joint programs which I feel helped with my admission.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 9:45 PM, Luckycharm said:

I don't know why do you think OZ is holistic. The majority of the offers were based on merits.

Windsor is the only holistic school in Ontario.

Is your GPA 3.93 /4.0 ?

Your 158 is a bit low. 

Your stats is good for Ottawa and good chance for Western and Queens.

Ryerson Law school is in downtown Toronto too. 

https://www.osgoode.yorku.ca/programs/juris-doctor/jd-admissions/review-process/holistic-admission-policy/

I got into Osgoode January 8th with a 3.73 and a 154. I have what I consider to be excellent EC's but that opinion is truly subjective. However, I think this illustrates how truly holistic Osgoode is becoming.

Edited by HopefulLawStudent1
Spelling and Grammar

Osgoode cares about your cGPA a lot (the median for the last couple of cycles has been close to a 3.7). They care far less about the LSAT which is why people with high cGPAs and LSAT score in the 150s are getting in. I don't know if I'd call this necessarily "holistic."