Hi everyone,

I am in a bit of a tough situation. I'm currently in a summer course for my undergrad and i'm not doing so well in it (I've always been terrible in organic chemistry and i'm not even sure if i can pass the course). My question is: If my offer of admission is not conditional, would it affect my admission status if I don't graduate this October because of this course? Is it terrible to take another course next summer that would make me eligible to graduate from my bachelor's degree in October 2020?

Do you have an offer now? Is your offer "conditional' or not?

If it is not conditional then it is unconditional. An undergrad degree is NOT a requirement for many if not all law schools in Canada

3 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

Do you have an offer now? Is your offer "conditional' or not?

If it is not conditional then it is unconditional. An undergrad degree is NOT a requirement for many if not all law schools in Canada

I do. Where would it even say that it is conditional? In the 'Comments' box on OASIS? Because I can't find anything regarding conditions on my offer letter. 

If you don't see it, then there is none.

you can call up the school to confirm..

• Like 1

Call the admissions office. You should be okay but just check before you make decisions based on this forum

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

If you don't see it, then there is none.

you can call up the school to confirm..

10 minutes ago, ZineZ said:

Call the admissions office. You should be okay but just check before you make decisions based on this forum

Thank you both for responding. I called the admissions office and they said if there were any conditions, they would be explicitly stated in the second paragraph of my letter. I don't see any on mine so I guess I'll take their word for it...