Sign in to follow this  
daveybay

Buying 1L Books

If you are a 2L or 3L student looking to sell your 1L books, please send me a message :)

Yep, I'm definitely all about this as well. Let me know if you need to lose some of those old books!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Just a reminder that Queen's does not actually have a "mature" category. However, they do allow you to cite "age" and "life experience" as valid criteria under the "access" category. This may be a minor difference, but I think it shifts the onus onto you to explain how those factors are relevant to your application. Slightly less straightforward than the schools who have an actual "mature" category. In any case, Queen's Access medians (3.73, 160) are only slightly lower than the regular category (3.76, 161). As a result, even under Access, you're a bit below median - it would be a close call.  It would probably be worth actually calculating your B2 precisely, if you want a more accurate prediction.  As it stands, I concur with Luckycharm's prediction for regular category; for Access I would guess you are very close to 50/50. -GM
    • It's the name of the law school building, not the law school itself. Queen's does not have a named law school like UBC does with Allard, for instance.
    • Language in the article is so confusing. So I understand the law school building is/was Sir John A. MacDonald Hall, but has the law school itself ever actually been referred to as that? 
    • Hey guys! For those of you who have been accepted or working on your application now, would you guys be able to help me with the diversity question on the application? Im kinda stuck on this one as I cant really think of what to write about. Reading on some online suggestions, a lot seem to suggest that diversity is not simply race, ethnicity, sexuality, socio-economic status etc etc. Would anyone be able to send some help??? 😥
    • This^ When I was offered an interview by the Treasury Board Secretariat (a gov't entity), the person on the phone said to me straight up they don't mind me putting them on my last day because the interviews are all scored quantitively. Gov't also doesn't care about the first choice game either - because again, they rank everyone by a score and just call from the top down until they fill their slots.