I attended the Q&A webinar last week and the overarching sentiment is that they don’t know what will happen yet. Big lectures will almost 100% be online but they are trying to see if they can hold some smaller classes and extracurriculars in person. I filled out the form to keep myself in consideration for an offer even though I’m waiting to hear more information about classes before deciding. I don’t think that anything is binding until you’ve signed your offer. I figured I can always just decline the offer if I no longer want to live there. Hopefully we will know more information about classes soon!