seekingjob

2020-2021 Articling Recruit Toronto

Hi. I just wanted to start this thread for ITCs, PFOs, etc. 

Has anyone heard anything? 

Posted (edited)

I heard a friend say Alan Gold has sent ITCs and PFOs by snail mail. 

Edited by angel133

1 hour ago, angel133 said:

I heard a friend say Alan Gold has sent ITCs and PFOs by snail mail. 

That's pretty fast for snail mail..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, pzabbythesecond said:

That's pretty fast for snail mail..

Alan Gold's office called my friend for his mailing address, which he omitted from the resume, so they can send ITCs/PFOs.

Edit: I didn't say he received it yet, I said he said they were sent by snail mail. 

Edited by angel133
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, angel133 said:

Alan Gold's office called my friend for his mailing address, which he omitted from the resume, so they can send ITCs/PFOs.

Edit: I didn't say he received it yet, I said he said they were sent by snail mail.

No offence to Mr. Gold, but what a crazy waste of paper and time. 

The legal profession really needs to kick its paper addiction.

Anyway I won't derail this thread anymore. Carry on with ITCs/PFOs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am in a paperless office, and it has made my life immeasurably better. Mr. Gold doesn't know what he's missing!

Posted (edited)

Received ITC from Alan Gold via snail mail.

Edited by angel133

2 minutes ago, meowmeowmeow said:

Sorry to hear! Did anyone else get a PFO/ITC from Goodmans?

I haven't heard anything, but I applied on the day it was due so I'm assuming it might be on a rolling basis 😕

What time (roughly) did you get your PFO from Goodmans? I am curious to know if they sent out a bunch at once or if they are doing so on a rolling basis.