possiblelawyer5628

Chances? 3.56cGPA/3.59L2/159

Hi everyone,

Looking for my chances of getting into universities in Ontario (+ Dal & McGill - I am fully bilingual). I am about to enter my fourth year with a good amount of EC's and hopefully good LORs. I am rewriting in September or October but just want to see if I have a chance with the 159!

22 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

Ottawa close to 100%

Ottawa French common Law - 100%

Thank you! Do you have any insight on my chances for schools like Queen's, Western, or Dal?

Fwiw I got into queens with a lower CGPA, slightly higher L2 and a 159 LSAT. Was also waitlisted at Western and Oz, dinged from UofT. Didn’t wait to hear back from the others I applied to. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, possiblelawyer5628 said:

Thank you! Do you have any insight on my chances for schools like Queen's, Western, or Dal?

Queens and Western - 75%

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now