Sign in to follow this  
blondcherry

General Admission Question

hey all, I have yet to hear anything back from MvGill. My Minerva status still states "ready for review". 

Any one else on the same boat?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Fair point. I mean living in the West was something that I thought would be nice since early undergrad - it wasn't something carefully thought out nor has it been a big "dream" of mine. (perhaps, it was my poor wording in the early post)  But, now that I am in a position to really think this through, I'm just trying to list the pros and cons. I know that the current market isn't reflective of what the market might be after 3 years after law school. I guess I could just attend UofT and try to apply for Calgary/Vancouver jobs if I do still have an inclination for the West then. General consensus is that it's much easier to do a UofT to Calgary/Vancouver market than UofC into Bay/Toronto. My earlier question was more out of sheer curiosity on why the disparities exist in posts regarding Calgary's legal market.
    • Hey guys,  Applied with a 3.51/4 from McGill Neuroscience to UdeM, Sherbrooke and Laval. Good luck to you all! 
    • Je ne pense pas, j'ai reçu l'appel en après midi 
    • Donc tu penses que c’est fini pour Fasken ?
    • Blakes a commencé aussi.