throwaway1001

Course Registration: Troubelshooting

The email I received said you only had to choose 2 courses (I am in the French program so those 2 courses may vary from the English ones). I assume the others will be added to our schedule automatically. Check the email you received from the faculty.

I'm assuming you're talking about the second leg of your small block class. I faced the same issue. I'm assuming once we enrol in the first leg of the course, we will be automatically enrolled in the second half. 

On another note, did anyone receive the error "You are unable to enroll in this class at this time. Available seats are reserved and you do not meet the reserve capacity requirements." for their first-year thematic course?

10 hours ago, TrevorPhilips said:

On another note, did anyone receive the error "You are unable to enroll in this class at this time. Available seats are reserved and you do not meet the reserve capacity requirements." for their first-year thematic course?

I didn't run into that problem. But I also registered at exactly 10:00, so maybe I beat whatever "rush" there may have been?

On 6/20/2019 at 9:15 PM, CaptainHolt said:

I didn't run into that problem. But I also registered at exactly 10:00, so maybe I beat whatever "rush" there may have been?

In typical UOttawa fashion, the website was not loading for me at 10:00 and was extremely sluggish given what appeared to be the rush of students. I can only imagine this as poor planning.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:08 AM, throwaway1001 said:

- Resolved

Please don't do this... It makes the thread/question useless for others who might have a similar problem or question in the future :)

• Like 2