15 hours ago, kj4150 said:

Has anyone else not heard anything. No acceptance, decline or waitlist and it's mid-July? 

There was literally someone who got their acceptance on August 30th last year. Acceptances from the waitlist run late, still a little while to go yet

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:06 AM, Newfoundlaw said:

There was literally someone who got their acceptance on August 30th last year. Acceptances from the waitlist run late, still a little while to go yet

Sorry, I realized I probably posted in the wrong thread. 

I'm not on the waitlist. I haven't heard anything from UNB. No acceptance, decline or waitlist notification.  I'm wondering if there is anyone else in this position or if they missed my application somehow. I applied in October and it's now mid-July...

4 minutes ago, kj4150 said:

I'm not on the waitlist. I haven't heard anything from UNB. No acceptance, decline or waitlist notification.  I'm wondering if there is anyone else in this position or if they missed my application somehow. I applied in October and it's now mid-July...

If you haven't heard anything at all since applying, you should try emailing or calling them. You're probably being waitlisted, but obviously nothing's guaranteed unless you hear it from them.

Maybe this is for another thread, but I was wondering if it's possible to defer on an offer if you were waitlisted first? I know deferrals are granted on a case by case basis, but wasn't sure if it's a for-sure "No" if you were accepted off the waitlist late. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, YoungGlass said:

Maybe this is for another thread, but I was wondering if it's possible to defer on an offer if you were waitlisted first? I know deferrals are granted on a case by case basis, but wasn't sure if it's a for-sure "No" if you were accepted off the waitlist late. 

No, you cannot defer. It says in the acceptance letters that the offer is only for the 2019-2020 academic year.

Edited by leveredge

4 hours ago, kj4150 said:

I heard absolutely nothing from UNB until Monday when I was placed on the waitlist so it’s not too outrageous that you haven’t heard anything yet.  If your situation is similar to mine it may actually be a good sign for you, after waiting all that time I was accepted 2 days after being put on the waitlist 

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I turned down my offer to UNB since I was accepted into a different school, so I hope someone gets some good news within the next few days :) best of luck to all of those waiting!

• Like 2

Just to let everyone know: Wanda is out of office until Tuesday, so there won't be any waitlist movement before then.

• Like 1

Anyone still waiting on the non-maritime list? Also, if anyone is declining their offer, please post! Thanks!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just got accepted off the waitlist, but will be declining. 3 weeks notice is not enough time to make the move out from BC and find pet-friendly accommodation. I didn't know my waitlist # so I didn't make any arrangements in advance. Too bad.

Edited by khumphri

22 minutes ago, Lawlawland18 said:

Would you mind posting your stats? (LSAT/GPA)

GPA 3.95/4, LSAT 151 in their post.

There is still one vacancy in the class enrollment.

What are your stats and when were you put on the wait-list?

3 hours ago, NeverGiveUp said:

GPA 3.95/4, LSAT 151 in their post.

There is still one vacancy in the class enrollment.

What are your stats and when were you put on the wait-list?

3.6 and 157

Email to join in June, Atlantic resident

23 minutes ago, Lawlawland18 said:

3.6 and 157

Email to join in June, Atlantic resident

Thanks.

Your stats are close to their average.

Good luck!

On 8/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, kj4150 said:

Anyone still waiting on the non-maritime list? Also, if anyone is declining their offer, please post! Thanks!

I am (Vancouver). I know someone that got accepted off the waitlist for UNB last year on August 30th, but I'm sweating...

Getting close to that territory where I'll have to start looking for accommodation at my backup school just in case. It is what it is I guess.