• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I'm just wondering if anyone can provide tips on a study schedule. With around 4 weeks left to Oct, I still haven't broken the 160 barrier yet and it's really frustrating. I've been following the princeton review course but am just realising that the questions they use are all below PT 60... should I start moving on to PT 60 and above now? Do at least 1 timed section of LG/LR/RC everyday? I just liked how PR categorizes questions by type and I could drill those questions...  At this point I'm mainly struggling with advanced LG (as categorized by 7sage) and I'm still struggling on NA/SA questions (I would get like -10 on first go and around -8 to -3 during BR which is really annoying lol). RC I can get anything from -15 to -4 lol Any advice appreciated. For reference I wrote the Nov 2018 test and got a 156. highest timed write I've ever had is 158.    
    • How are my fellow little to no extracurricular comrades attacking this issue on the application? Anyone know how much of an impact this will have on apps? My scores are pretty decent (173 lsat/3.5 cgpa) but I'm a little concerned about the total lack of extracurriculars cutting deep. 
    • In firms are offered to all students (OCI school or not) at the same time on call day and take place during the proscribed interview week. And because I’m sure someone is wondering, those who did OCIs don’t have any kind of leg up over those that are interviewed for the first time in firm - once you’re in the door for the in firm you’re on the same footing. You just got there by different routes.
    • Hey all, Was hoping for some input on this as I've seen contradictory things and could use some advice. I've lived in Ontario my whole life and for various reasons am going almost certainly going to want to practice in Ontario after I finish schooling. I am however sick and tired of this place, and would love to spend the three years of law school in the glorious place that is British Columbia. I'm 99% sure I have the grades/lsat to get into UBC, but is it advisable to go to school across the country from where I plan to practice? I luckily have some sort of network here in Ontario already (Friend's family has a close relationship with a firm that operates in the exact field of law I'll likely be practicing in) but I'd rather not rely on that and would like some input. Thanks in advance, sorry if this topic has been beaten to death but I'm either a moron or searching things is kinda hard here.  .
    • Hey guys! so unfortunately I was rejected to the schools I applied to for sept 2019 and will be re-applying. I am wondering if in my personal statement I should mention that I applied last year and what I have been doing since my last application that makes me different. Is it worth mentioning or would it be a red flag for admissions to read a personal statement that says I’ve already been rejected prior. Any info on this will help! Thanks guys!