5 hours ago, penguinh said:

It's so hard for us to estimate our chances when they won't tell us how many people are in the waitlist pool ūüėē

I know, I wish they would at least give an estimate or how many waitlist offers went out...

4 hours ago, emily10claire said:

I wonder if at this point the process is still holistic or if they are solely choosing candidates to fill the vacated spots based on GPA and LSAT scores

4 hours ago, penguinh said:

It sounds like it is not holistic and it's based on stats. 

It could be that they have an internal ranking based on 'holistic' factors, but who knows.

Hey,

i was waitlisted on June 13th and got an offer of admission June 19th

cCGPa: 3.45

best 2 last years: 3.89

lsat: 158

Has anyone tried to log onto SOLUS to check the application status just for it to ask for your SIN now? I can't check on my application status without entering it unless I state that I don't have one and is in the process of applying for one. At least they inform waitlist applicants if they get in through email not SOLUS right? I don't want to enter my SIN to a school I'm not going to if I don't get an acceptance...

12 hours ago, penguinh said:

Has anyone tried to log onto SOLUS to check the application status just for it to ask for your SIN now? I can't check on my application status without entering it unless I state that I don't have one and is in the process of applying for one. At least they inform waitlist applicants if they get in through email not SOLUS right? I don't want to enter my SIN to a school I'm not going to if I don't get an acceptance...

Yea that happened to me yesterday. I am fairly sure i've seen others say that they send waitlist updates over email but i cannot be sure.

On 7/10/2019 at 7:00 PM, HopefulLawStu said:

Yea that happened to me yesterday. I am fairly sure i've seen others say that they send waitlist updates over email but i cannot be sure.

I can confirm its over email

Now that July 3 has passed and people have been accepted off waitlist is that it for the rest of us? Anyone have a sense of whether or not anymore waitlist offers will happen? 

16 minutes ago, Husns said:

Now that July 3 has passed and people have been accepted off waitlist is that it for the rest of us? Anyone have a sense of whether or not anymore waitlist offers will happen? 

Yes, waitlist offers go up until the beginning of September/ start of class.