I'm doing Parkdale in the winter semester next year. Anyone know if it will still exist?

Edited by retakelsat

The rumblings are that even after today's announcement, it should still be around next winter. Where and in what form? I have no idea. 

Hopefully Osgoode will pitch in more than they've offered so far. Sign the student petition / alumni, if you haven't already. 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their 1L summer recruitment experience, and how you juggled multiple interviews and dinners etc. It seems so complicated especially when there are multiple firms involved. What was your strategy? What do you wish you would have done differently? 
    • Got the notification yesterday! LSAT: 154, 157, 155, 157, 163 (in order) CGPA: 3.03/4.3 (not including M.A. grades) L2: 3.85 (M.A) Strong LORs and ECs. I have been trying for years, can't wait to see you all in September!  
    • Landlord may not allow you to have it. I don't think you can advertise here   
    • Small firm in small city Ontario. CPD, lawpro and LSO paid for by firm. The people that I know who pay their own fees invoice the firm for their services (basically, a regular and or exclusive contract). They claim their fees and get the tax advantage from it. Talk to your accountant but mine told me that whoever paid the fees can claim the expense. My partner, for example, is a member of a professional order, a public employee, and still pays his own order fees. He hasn't had any issues claiming it.  
    • washer dryer deals If space is something that you are worrying about when it comes to accommodating your washing and drying appliance; the stackable washer dryer appears to be an ideal solution for your problem. You see, this washer dryer combo is designed to be as the name suggests "stacked on top of one another, saving practically almost half the space that washer and dryer for full-load capacity can occupy. This means, you no longer have to worry about having to consume more room especially if you are living in an already small area.