Msurlile

Still RFR June 2019

5 hours ago, IndefinitePurgatory said:

How are people getting accepted off the waitlist before the RFRs are finished??

Guess we're in a different category in their classification system 

Based on my exchange with the Admissions office (posted here), we will know by this Friday. This thread has been a huge comfort knowing I'm not alone in this agonizing waiting process!

I'm choosing to look on the bright side - people have been rejected, and we are still in the running. We have hope!

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:00 AM, hopefulcanadian said:

Based on my exchange with the Admissions office (posted here), we will know by this Friday. This thread has been a huge comfort knowing I'm not alone in this agonizing waiting process!

I'm choosing to look on the bright side - people have been rejected, and we are still in the running. We have hope!

That's what I keep telling myself haha! Hopefully then we just have a few more days to wait :o Fingers crossed! Will update when I get news

Just got refused as well.

I don't understand this excessively long wait for a refusal, not even a spot on the waitlist. It's been over a month since my interview. No official letter either. Feels pretty bad.

• Sad 1

Oh wow, sorry to hear that you guys :( With no explanation either that is frustrating... I'm still waiting for my answer but I feel like I'll be next on the butchers block... See you on the other side guys!

Feel free to call the admissions office in a little while, or even September since things are really slow in the summer, to ask for reasons. I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

11 hours ago, IndefinitePurgatory said:

Me too. Did they give a reason? I have nothing. 

No, but in the email it said I would have my letter available for download after 8pm (last night) and I still have nothing..

Yeah the e-mail I received just said the decision has been made and that an official letter will be available for download after 8pm (last night). The decision reads "refused," with no other information. I also find it frustrating that it has taken this long to receive an answer. I had my application in by the November deadline - and to wait this long only to receive a refusal without explanation is a bit ridiculous. 

Is anyone still waiting (still RFR)? I am starting to wonder if it’s normal since they had said the decisions would be sent by last Friday, the 28th.

On 6/29/2019 at 9:52 PM, Waiting101 said:

Is anyone still waiting (still RFR)? I am starting to wonder if it’s normal since they had said the decisions would be sent by last Friday, the 28th.

Yeah still waiting 

Offcially refused yesterday morning 2019-07-02. Bummed out, but I got a solid back up to fall back on. It's been a wild ride! You guys have been great support, thanks!