Thebebebennies

U of T grant calculator

Posted (edited)

How accurate is the u of t scholarship calculator that shows 12k grant for low income students?

Edited by Thebebebennies

Will be curious to see how the 10% Ontario tuition fee reduction affects UofT's financial aid scheme (The calculator currently predicts i'll receive approximately 10k in funding - i'm assuming it'll ultimately be a wash as reduced tuition intake precipitates into reduced funding availability). 

1 hour ago, ManiusManilius said:

Will be curious to see how the 10% Ontario tuition fee reduction affects UofT's financial aid scheme (The calculator currently predicts i'll receive approximately 10k in funding - i'm assuming it'll ultimately be a wash as reduced tuition intake precipitates into reduced funding availability). 

The new tuition fees have already been factored into the calculator.

"May 13 
Important note:
 Our financial aid calculator has been calibrated to reflect the Ontario Government’s January 17th2019 announcement regarding tuition fees. 

It has not yet been calibrated to reflect the impact to incidental/ancillary fees. We will do this as soon as the full details of the policy have been released and the impacts on our tuition are understood.
"

https://www.law.utoronto.ca/newadmit/firstyear#step2

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now