Hi guys! Just hoping someone can help! I was accepted after June 1st and I’ve provisionally accepted Western. I can’t figure out where to pay the $500 deposit? Can’t see it in my statement of account? 

You need to add the university as a bill payee through your bank (easily done through online banking), with the account number payable set as your student ID. You’ll see it’s been processed when Student Services shows a -500.00 balance.

8 hours ago, TobyFlenderson said:

You need to add the university as a bill payee through your bank (easily done through online banking), with the account number payable set as your student ID. You’ll see it’s been processed when Student Services shows a -500.00 balance.

Amazing thank you so much 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I was hired by Legal aid in May-ish and heard NOTHING from them until like 2 weeks before starting. I actually didn't even get a contract until after I started... This is all normal
    • They sent me an invite to a cocktail last week. There's no further meetings/interviews after the cocktail.
    • No, actually they aren't. Career prospects for OCI type employers will depend largely on 1L grades, not on what school you attend.  Most U of O students, unlike their counterparts at Western, are focused on Ottawa employers. Without knowing the numbers of students from each school who participated, how many apps they submitted, how many OCIs they received, how many offers they received, and how many accepted, a claim like this just isn't absolutely factual. The UV numbers never tell the whole story.
    • For labour law, firms usually split between union and management. Union-side wouldn't quite be big law -- they tend to be structured as somewhat specialized boutiques. There's a bigger emphasis on fit and demonstrated interest in union-side firms than for big law in general. But the compensation and workplace environment is pretty similar. Management firms can be labour boutiques or might be part of a general, full service firm. I guess in-house is a thing for both, too. For employment (i.e., employment standards, wrongful dismissal, etc), there's a lot of variety. As in, everything from legal clinics, to sole practitioners, to massive firms.