Hi guys! Just hoping someone can help! I was accepted after June 1st and I’ve provisionally accepted Western. I can’t figure out where to pay the $500 deposit? Can’t see it in my statement of account? 

You need to add the university as a bill payee through your bank (easily done through online banking), with the account number payable set as your student ID. You’ll see it’s been processed when Student Services shows a -500.00 balance.

8 hours ago, TobyFlenderson said:

You need to add the university as a bill payee through your bank (easily done through online banking), with the account number payable set as your student ID. You’ll see it’s been processed when Student Services shows a -500.00 balance.

Amazing thank you so much 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• hey! I am a 2L looking for a roommate. Message me if interested.
    • US JD Books  Property principles and policies third edition Legal writing and Research: ALWD 6th edition An advocate persuades A lawyer rights third edition Canadian JD Books Learning Canadian Criminal Law 14th edition  Canadian Constitutional Law 5th edition Property Law Case and Commentary 3rd edition  Contracts: Cases and Commentaries 10th edition Pick up in Windsor or I will be in Toronto next week.   
    • Choosing a school/program specifically to minimize one's chances of getting rejected from law school is not worth it, in my opinion. OP, if you do plan on going into business at U of A though, you should still look into the various leadership opportunities, case competitions, internships, and possibly the PRIME Program. Not because U of A law would be impressed by them, but because undergrad should be much more than just a pre-law program.  That being said, discrete math might be a course you would be interested in since it can be helpful for the LSAT. 
    • My OASIS updated on July 19th saying I’ve been removed from the waitlist due to accepting another offer. Bummed my Osgoode dreams are over but grateful to be going to law school. Wishing everyone still on the waitlist all the best  my fingers are crossed for you! Hopefully this opens another spot for you all. 
    • Has anyone lived in the single Laurier residence rooms for 1L? I just want to live on campus and due to the meal plan.