2 hours ago, blondcherry said:

just got waitlisted 

3.7 CGPA 

155 LSAT

Did they just ask you today if you would like to be considered for the waitlist or were you officially put on the waitlist today? 

Just to keep everyone posted, I was offered an acceptance a few weeks ago which I will be declining for another school. So another seat will soon open up, I had until June 25th to accept.

Best of luck to everyone on the waitlist!!

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2019 at 6:31 PM, FutureJD24 said:

Did they just ask you today if you would like to be considered for the waitlist or were you officially put on the waitlist today? 

I was just added to the waitlist

Does anyone have any idea as to how many people could be on the waitlist? Or if alot of people have been accepted in previous years off of the waitlist? 

The Facebook group only has about 65 members right now so it could potentially mean that all of the seats aren't taken up yet. 

26 minutes ago, FutureJD24 said:

Or if alot of people have been accepted in previous years off of the waitlist

I know a lot of people in my year were accepted in July and August! So I imagine there will still be a fair amount of movement.

For anyone still waiting, I called the college of law and was told that no offers will be sent out till August 6, 2019 and the class is not yet full. 

1 hour ago, Funguy said:

Has anyone called to find out what’s going on or If there has been any movement?

Maybe people who are getting in after Doreen's return just aren't on this forum.