This is my 3rd cycle applying and I also went through the process of getting feedback from the dean. This year, I was placed on a waitlist mid-Feb and offered admission early March. It's not always a bad thing to be on it. It's part of their preliminary review. Try to stay positive 🙂
Can anyone provide guidance on whether principals can renege on articling offers for upcoming start dates? I understand this is a very difficult position for many firms and I sympathize. Additionally, it is a most uncertain time for everyone but I'm hoping some of you might be able to shed some light on it.