I was just wondering if anyone has received an email this morning regarding Osgoode Chambers? When I spoke to someone from York Apartments they said offers should be going out June 3rd and that they would be emailed.

Thanks

When did you apply to chambers. I think they told me the offers going out today were for those who applied in March.

9 minutes ago, thedraper said:

When did you apply to chambers. I think they told me the offers going out today were for those who applied in March.

I applied March 10th so I am hoping for an email today.

3 hours ago, thedraper said:

I applied Jan and still haven't heard anything lol. 

2 minutes ago, vanhopeful95 said:

I applied Jan and still haven't heard anything lol.  

Yea I've heard this from a few other applicants as well. I only applied at the beginning of May so I'm quite nervous.

I hope this isn't an indication of how Osgoode/York's administration is 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I applied on March 11th and I was told that they would start sending out offer letters today but I haven't received any news other than that!

1 hour ago, r430 said:

I applied on March 11th and I was told that they would start sending out offer letters today but I haven't received any news other than that!

Update: I just received an offer

I applied in early may and I'm worried about getting a spot. I called them to ask about my chances and they were not very comforting 😅

36 minutes ago, objection123 said:

I applied in early may and I'm worried about getting a spot. I called them to ask about my chances and they were not very comforting 😅

Exact same situation. No clue where I'll live if not for Oz. It was sorta a  big reason why I picked Osgoode (not the only of course)

1 hour ago, noneoftheabove said:

I applied very end of April, and I just got my spot in Passy! 

Good to hear. I applied May 7th so I'm nervous maybe that was too late, but end of April is comforting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedraper said:

Good to hear. I applied May 7th so I'm nervous maybe that was too late, but end of April is comforting. 

Yeah, I was very close to the end, I think April 28 was the day I applied, so you're not far off from me.  Good luck :-)

• Like 2

On 6/3/2019 at 1:52 PM, thedraper said:

Yea I've heard this from a few other applicants as well. I only applied at the beginning of May so I'm quite nervous.

Just you wait 🤣

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2019 at 1:52 PM, thedraper said:

While this is anecdotal, my experience has been that Osgoode administration is relatively good. York’s administration is nightmarish. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LeoandCharlie said:

While this is anecdotal, my experience has been that Osgoode administration is relatively good. York’s administration is nightmarish. 

Osgoode's relationship with York is like having a Rolls Royce engine in a 1996 Toyota Camry

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, harveyspecter993 said:

Osgoode's relationship with York is like having a Rolls Royce engine in a 1996 Toyota Camry

A Camry is more reliable. 

9 hours ago, ZineZ said:

A Camry is more reliable. 

And yet, we all still want the rolls

4 hours ago, thedraper said:

And yet, we all still want the rolls

Oh no, I mean York is far less reliable than a Camry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2