Hi everyone! 

I have seen this done before in previous years, if you are still waiting to hear back post your stats below. 

B2: 78%

LSAT: 160

Strong SK connection 

The admission process seems to be way too slow this year! 

I noticed that USask deadline for submitting final transcripts is 1 June, so I suspect Admissions is holding off on the next (final?) batch of offers until all application files are complete.

I have no idea what the deadline was last year, though, so not sure how this year’s timeline compares to last. Nevertheless, it’s a slooooow process indeed!

I have noticed on this forum that for the last two years, the waitlist email was sent out around May 22nd. That also hasn't happened yet. 

I am still anxiously waiting 

LSAT: 151(Nov) 157(Jan) 

GPA: 83% 

Strong Sask Connection 

I just finished my second year, I am not sure how that affects my chances

39 minutes ago, Karenkat said:

I am still anxiously waiting 

LSAT: 151(Nov) 157(Jan) 

GPA: 83% 

Strong Sask Connection 

I just finished my second year, I am not sure how that affects my chances

I know someone who got in two years ago with stats slightly lower than yours after two years of undergrad so I think you have a solid chance. Good luck! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FutureJD24 said:

I know someone who got in two years ago with stats slightly lower than yours after two years of undergrad so I think you have a solid chance. Good luck! 

Thank you ! It’s so stressful waiting. If it helps I’m suprised you haven’t heard yet. I wish I could get inside the admissions councils head.  Good luck to you as well! 

I am still waiting. I am losing hope as well.

My stats:

cGPA 3.72

B2 3.95

LSAT 151 (2nd take)

Decent LOR and EC

Applied as discretionary 

Still waiting.

B2: 78%

LSAT: 161

Finished a degree, idk if that impacts anything. The waiting for an answer is excruciating, and as Im sure people have seen I was even concerned I missed the email. But nope!

To offer some reassurance, a good number of my classmates got in between June and August. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

cgpa: 3.8/4.0

b2: 4.0/4.0

lsat: 152 (only write)

strong sask connection

Also still waiting

cgpa: 3.4 ish and l2 around 3.6/3.7

lsat: 152 (2nd take) 

no sask connection

Posted (edited)

Still waiting!

L2: 3.72/4.3

LSAT: 156

AB Resident

Strong Sask connection I think...  I was born in Saskatoon, went to school in Saskatoon up until grade 2. Parent is graduate of U of S, all of my extended family lives in Saskatchewan.

Also, my winter 2019 grades were just approved on May 30th so I sent in my official transcript on Friday the 31st, not sure how this will impact things. 

Edited by m6april

Is anyone still waiting? I am so confused and frustrated with this process. Their message box says decisions are made through to end of june. Which, assuming they dont work weekends, is tomorrow. Have not heard one way or the other and no notice on waitlist.

B2: 3.3 

LSAT: 161

cGPA: 2.9