Sign in to follow this  
MC123

July Lsat

Hi! I am hoping to get some opinions here. I am debating signing up for the July Lsat. I know I will have to take it again in October or November. So I am wondering how bad a cancellation looks on file (which will most likely be the case) because I haven’t studied much since September and I will likely not have all that much time leading up until the July test as I am working full time, working as a research assistant and writing a major research paper for my masters program... The reason I am so inclined to take the July test is to hopefully familiarize myself with the digital testing plus I’ll have the option to cancel and retake for free in oct/nov which I am already planning on signing up for. If I were to cancel the July test I would have a 142, 152, cancellation on file. Thanks for reading my post!

I honestly don’t think there’s any way to predict how schools are going to look at July cancellations since the cancellation after score report has never been done before. Based on the conversations on this forum it sounds like there’s a decent number of people who are interested in taking advantage of this option though so you probably won’t be alone. It isnt all digital though, it’s split with some digital digital/some regular so you may not get practice on the digital format.