Sign in to follow this  
July3257

Paid deposit and sent email, got 2 emails back

I paid my $500 deposit today and sent the email informing the University that I did as the acceptance letter instructs. 

When I sent my email I got 2 emails from ask.Uwindsor support. One saying "thank you for submitting a question to Windsor support" and the other telling me I have to set up an ask.uwindsor support account.

Is this normal? I sent my email to [email protected] like the letter states. 

Hmm. Wasn't quite how they did it back in my day, but you do have to set those things up very early on and they'll start providing you with important info.

I know Windsor's trying to go very techy, so umm ... do as the email says. And congrats. It's a great school and you'll have an amazing time.

• Like 1

I paid my deposit yesterday and recieved the exact same two emails, so it seems as though this may be the norm for this year. See you in the fall!

To those who paid in the last few days- has your student account been updated to reflect that?

5 minutes ago, Shoober said:

To those who paid in the last few days- has your student account been updated to reflect that?

I paid Monday evening and my account was updated this afternoon.

I paid my deposit on Monday and my status on uWin says 'Deposit Paid' as of today - They did not respond to my email though.

Anyone know if paying the deposit for the Dual JD is the same? it's also due June 1st, but it does not say that i need to send an email confirming or anything!