Sign in to follow this  
leveredge

Accepted Offers?

I saw a similar thread on the Osgoode page, so I thought it would be good to start for UNB. Please comment if you've accepted your offer. :) 
That way we'll have an idea of how many spots are left. Thanks in advance!

Confirmed my acceptance, I know two other girls from MUN who have accepted but I don't think they're on the forum. There's currently 57 people in the group on facebook! Not sure how many upper class people are in the group 

5 hours ago, lawschool2022 said:

Confirmed my acceptance, I know two other girls from MUN who have accepted but I don't think they're on the forum. There's currently 57 people in the group on facebook! Not sure how many upper class people are in the group 

Thanks for the update! 

Accepted! Figuring out the living situation now. Applied for EPJ before the deadline, but idk if that or an apartment near campus would be better.

Rental Options 

if you have a car or are a sucker for punishment these are pretty popular options (6 mins drive but 25 min walk uphill) 

Forest Hill Towers / Princess Place (older primarily students apartment buildings most have dishwashers - $900-1300 a month I think)

The Plaza - Also Killham I think - fancy apartment buildings, new, have underground parking $1300+ a month)

Dunn’s Crossing - generally rent a room in a 3-4 bedroom apartment, in suite laundry, spacious but likely won’t know who roommates 

Forest Hill Building - at bottom of campus hill, probably 15 minute uphill walk - maybe owned VY Gotham 

Needham street apartments - older building, some units newly renovated $650 + a month, no dishwasher or elevator - with Gorham - close to downtown and sobeys 

Would avoid living on North side if you are someone who enjoys an evening cocktail (difficult to get cabs) and bridge construction (probably until October) can be hellish / also may risk being re routed from spring flooding 

Wouldn’t need a car, easier access to campus 

college hill apartments - newer buildings -  these have 3-4 bedrooms and you need to have all roommates lined up and there’s is a wait list - generally younger louder students - but close to campus and you can likely find someone subletting a room 

Killiam has some I think 670? regent st and Venus Plaza so maybe uphill from campus 1-2 blocks 

Accepted! Welcome to the family :D

Also applied to EPJ before the deadline, but still looking at apartments. I plan on bringing a car. 

• Like 1

Now that a couple weeks have passed, let me rephrase my question:

Has anyone declined their offer?

Thanks in advance for any replies. 😄

I accepted my offer in January. See you all in September!

• Like 2