Thanks for everyone’s contribution to this thread and good luck! I hope everyone gets accepted and that we’ll get to meet in person at UBC. 

On 6/13/2019 at 7:23 PM, whatislaw said:

@Kittycatmeow777 I have not contacted them, but based on previous years dates I am predicting that we may find out next week... if the pattern holds. 

I think it is this week too because I emailed them and they said around June 17 (that is today) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lawstudent2021 said:

Just got a reply from admissions - offers will be out by Wednesday!

19th or next weeek?

1 hour ago, SammyS said:

19th or next weeek?

This week. I should probably add that he said "hope to" get it out by Wednesday. 😖

• Confused 2

Will someone call and ask? Pretty sure today is the day... I was told today too

Posted (edited)

did anyone hear back?
 @User1994 said apparently the offers went out this afternoon around 4:30 --- is that true?

Edited by ClaireL27

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone, I just received an offer! B+ average, good ECs, and compassionate grounds. 

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 2

I was put on the waitlist, and was told that if someone declined their offer I would be contacted. I don't know how realistic that is though.

16 minutes ago, FunkyFin said:

I was put on the waitlist, and was told that if someone declined their offer I would be contacted. I don't know how realistic that is though.

Where are you hoping to transfer from?

19 minutes ago, FunkyFin said:

I was put on the waitlist yesterday and was contacted today, I guess there is some movement. 

1 hour ago, User1994 said:

I was put on the waitlist yesterday and was contacted today, I guess there is some movement. 

Were you transferring through LOP? Or upper year transfer?

6 hours ago, FunkyFin said:

Were you transferring through LOP? Or upper year transfer?

LOP