• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Based on the profile of accepted applicants last year (it’s on the school website) you’re nearly guaranteed a spot. I wouldn’t worry! 
    • Hello Lawyer Candidates!  I am starting this new topic to remind anyone here writing the Barrister and Solicitor exams this November, myself included, that we can do this. We just need to keep doing what we have been doing till now and not give up. If you are working full-time like me, I feel your pain. Two main things keep me going: 1) I was successful, like any of you, throughout law school and everything that came along. This should be no different. 2) I will be extremely relieved/happy once this is over. I visualize this feeling every day, which helps me make the necessary sacrifices that the studying requires. Finally, if any of you wrote the June 2019 and would like to provide us with some "advice"/feedback/warning, we would highly appreciate it. Thank you and good luck to all of us! 
    • If your stats are correctly calculated, you will almost certainly be accepted. Whether or not you're applying to other schools has no effect on your application. That being said, given that it takes 10 seconds to send a quick email there is no reason not to.    
    • I would say in everywhere except Osgoode. I got into Ottawa with fairly similar stats.
    • My friend at Western heard back soon after OCIs.