Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
333876225

Anyone called in for an interview yet?

Recommended Posts

On 5/29/2019 at 12:56 AM, JPCast said:

Anyone from Calgary?

Second that, anyone from cow town 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 333876225 said:

For anyone who has been interveiwed in halifax do u know when your supposed to hear back?

I’m getting interviewed in Toronto, but I emailed the admissions officer and she said all decisions will be made before the end of June. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had my interview this past Wednesday (in Halifax) and at the end of the interview was told the adcom would be meeting on June 24th to make their decisions, and would let us applicants know by the 26th. Not sure if these dates were meant to be taken loosely or not, though! 

Edited by impatientapplicant
interview location

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, impatientapplicant said:

I had my interview this past Wednesday (in Halifax) and at the end of the interview was told the adcom would be meeting on June 24th to make their decisions, and would let us applicants know by the 26th. Not sure if these dates were meant to be taken loosely or not, though! 

That sounds pretty similar to the interview process last year. When I got accepted through the interview the adcomm told me they'd meet on a day in June. They sent the acceptance letter that morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an update for anyone wondering, I spoke with Rose today and she told me that anyone who has not received an interview offer can expect a rejection as the remaining acceptances will be pulled from those who are being interviewed or who are already wait listed. Best of luck to those of you with upcoming interviews!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Told I was being considered for an interview a week ago but no word since. Not sure if I should contact them to ask about this or leave it. Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jen93 said:

Told I was being considered for an interview a week ago but no word since. Not sure if I should contact them to ask about this or leave it. Thoughts?

Yes, that was a generic email that was sent to everyone who was being considered for one. If you didn’t hear back from them after though, it means unfortunately you weren’t chosen for it. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MB350 said:

Yes, that was a generic email that was sent to everyone who was being considered for one. If you didn’t hear back from them after though, it means unfortunately you weren’t chosen for it. :( 

@Jen93I would call them regardless if they said that to you. :( You have nothing to lose trying! 

Edited by CatLady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...