Sign in to follow this  

Anyone called in for an interview yet?

On 5/29/2019 at 12:56 AM, JPCast said:

Anyone from Calgary?

Second that, anyone from cow town 

1 hour ago, 333876225 said:

For anyone who has been interveiwed in halifax do u know when your supposed to hear back?

I’m getting interviewed in Toronto, but I emailed the admissions officer and she said all decisions will be made before the end of June. 

I had my interview this past Wednesday (in Halifax) and at the end of the interview was told the adcom would be meeting on June 24th to make their decisions, and would let us applicants know by the 26th. Not sure if these dates were meant to be taken loosely or not, though! 

Edited by impatientapplicant
interview location

2 hours ago, impatientapplicant said:

I had my interview this past Wednesday (in Halifax) and at the end of the interview was told the adcom would be meeting on June 24th to make their decisions, and would let us applicants know by the 26th. Not sure if these dates were meant to be taken loosely or not, though! 

That sounds pretty similar to the interview process last year. When I got accepted through the interview the adcomm told me they'd meet on a day in June. They sent the acceptance letter that morning. 

Just an update for anyone wondering, I spoke with Rose today and she told me that anyone who has not received an interview offer can expect a rejection as the remaining acceptances will be pulled from those who are being interviewed or who are already wait listed. Best of luck to those of you with upcoming interviews!

Told I was being considered for an interview a week ago but no word since. Not sure if I should contact them to ask about this or leave it. Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Jen93 said:

Told I was being considered for an interview a week ago but no word since. Not sure if I should contact them to ask about this or leave it. Thoughts?

Yes, that was a generic email that was sent to everyone who was being considered for one. If you didn’t hear back from them after though, it means unfortunately you weren’t chosen for it. :( 

1 hour ago, MB350 said:

Yes, that was a generic email that was sent to everyone who was being considered for one. If you didn’t hear back from them after though, it means unfortunately you weren’t chosen for it. :( 

@Jen93I would call them regardless if they said that to you. :( You have nothing to lose trying! 

Edited by CatLady