I don't see this topic addressed yet. 

I got notice that I have been waitlisted today. 

CGPA: 3.71

LSAT: 158

• Like 1

Update: they released the official decision letter and mentioned that the decision to be waitlisted is partially based on the fact that they are already assured of my passive bilingualism because waitlisted students can't be guaranteed to be able to take first year courses in their preferred language. I didn't do an interview. 

Waitlisted as well, got the email about an hour ago

CGPA: 3.56

LSAT: 156

LORs: Strong

EC's: Unique/Strong (original research abroad, activist speaking nationally and internationally)

Does anyone know if their waitlist is first come first serve? Ranked? Reassessed from the pool again??

Wait listed as well today (May 17)! 

LSAT: 155

CGPA: 3.88 

Graduate student 

Hello ! I'm waitlisted too ! I think we will be accepted if someone with stronger records refuse their admissions :') 
Don't take it as the granted truth but I've heard that there's a ranking, although the law school cannot display it. Good luck to all of you still waiting !  

Posted (edited)

Got in today off the waitlist. Good luck everyone!

Edited by ProAces

I sent off my letter of continued interest by May 17 (within a week of being put on the waitlist).  I just realized that I never received a confirmation of receipt and am debating sending an email to check... Anyone have a similar experience?

Wait listed May 23rd:

- Bachelor Degree with thesis and distinction. 

- CGPA: 3.9/4.0

- LORs: strong - 1 from the dean. 

- PS: self-centered bias, but in my opinion strong.

- EC: very strong (varsity sports, volunteering with children & vulnerable populations,  research, and more on). 

Anyone else turn and think to themselves and think "what else can I possibly do"  😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, triedmybest said:

Wait listed May 23rd:

- Bachelor Degree with thesis and distinction. 

- CGPA: 3.9/4.0

- LORs: strong - 1 from the dean. 

- PS: self-centered bias, but in my opinion strong.

- EC: very strong (varsity sports, volunteering with children & vulnerable populations,  research, and more on). 

Anyone else turn and think to themselves and think "what else can I possibly do"  😂

Oh god... I really can't understand that. I'm sure you'll be one of their very first picks off of the waitlist, good luck!

• Like 1