Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I had mine last week too! Congrats on your acceptance this morning. I was waitlisted on Wednesday.  
    • I know for a fact they will get back to some people next week. I think it’s a good sign you’re not on the waitlist, that means you may be just will be accepted right away. :)!  Especially with your stats. I owe you a cookie 🍪 if I’m wrong. But I’m feeling pretty confident about your chances. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼   
    • Also by the way Kiki - I read in Ottawas forums, that someone contacted the admissions office, and they said wait list was coming out early June. Maybe they're bullshitting, I don't know. Go check it out.  Once again, sorry for the confusion. Can't believe I said I got wait listed at Uottawa this year thinking it was last year like a crazy person lol. Maybe I'll call admissions of both Ottawa and Windsor myself on Monday, and find out whats going on with wait lists, then Ill post on this forum.     
    • I'm no newbie to Toronto since I live in Etobicoke but I'd rather be closer to school. Any ideas about the best place to live outside of Osgoode Chambers?  I'd rather live with law students if I have to share accommodations. Side note: If anyone is looking for a roommate feel free to reach out to me and maybe we can look around together!   
    • I definitely think you should call since they've started pulling from the waitlist