Are there typically any more waves of offers before a waitlist at this point?

Haven't noticed a big wave of offers for a while now, not sure if this is typical?

There's usually a few small waves in May but they're a bit behind this year, the waitlist is not supposed to come out until June according to the admissions person I talked to over the phone. So expect a few smaller waves of offers soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capitalttruth said:

There's usually a few small waves in May but they're a bit behind this year, the waitlist is not supposed to come out until June according to the admissions person I talked to over the phone. So expect a few smaller waves of offers soon.

wow :(  this waiting is killing me slowly lol

• Like 4

On 5/13/2019 at 5:28 PM, capitalttruth said:

When the waitlisted people are notified, will they be given their status or ranking on the list right away, or is that rolled out later? 

1 minute ago, YoungGlass said:

When the waitlisted people are notified, will they be given their status or ranking on the list right away, or is that rolled out later? 

It’s a couple days later. You will be sent an email and it will ask you if you accept to be on waitlist. The waitlist will revised and you will be given a ranking 

“July 3rd is the date on which provisional acceptances for first-year programs become firm automatically in the system. 

Admission offers and waitlists updates are not to separate steps. It's a rolling process. After July 3rd, we will have a better visibily on the number of available seats left.”

This is what I heard from Ottawa when I asked about what is happening with the waitlists and acceptance offers over the coming months...

Hi! 

I was just wondering if Ottawa looks into winter grades and whether I should send it out to them?

Thank you!

Was accepted this morning - not sure if it was part of a larger offer wave

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nss1 said:

Hi! 

I was just wondering if Ottawa looks into winter grades and whether I should send it out to them?

Thank you!

I spoke to admissions and they told me yes. But this was a while ago.

@nss1 You have to submit your final transcript (which includes your W2019 grades) to OLSAS by June 30, 2019! Not sure what the process is if you did not apply through OLSAS, though. 

Thanks, everyone! I am very confused because when I spoke with them, they told me they don't look at Winter Grades if you have already gone under evaluation. 🤔