capitalttruth

Anyone in the Access category that still hasn't heard back?

I applied Access and haven't heard anything yet, still Under Evaluation. I've been waitlisted at Osgoode so I'm hoping that means my application is good enough to be at least waitlisted at Ottawa as well at the end of the month, since they seem to have similar class sizes and a holistic look at applications. 

• Like 1

hows everyone holding up? at this point I have accepted my fate lol

45 minutes ago, kiki said:

hows everyone holding up? at this point I have accepted my fate lol

Lol lost all hope now... on the phone they said we'd hear back by June ish

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, lawcat said:

Lol lost all hope now... on the phone they said we'd hear back by June ish

Did they mention if they will have released everyone's waitlist ranking/number before the July 3rd firm accept date?

Posted (edited)

I heard from Ottawa Apr 6.  I applied access.

Edited by 2019hopeful

4 hours ago, capitalttruth said:

Did they mention if they will have released everyone's waitlist ranking/number before the July 3rd firm accept date?

No, they didn't! Sorry!

50 minutes ago, lawcat said:

No, they didn't! Sorry!

I called, and according to them they will have the waitlist out by early June. I took it to mean that they will have the waitlist rankings out by early June as well. I specifically asked if we will know our waitlist rankings before the July 3rd firm accept date and she said we will.

I really don't want to go to Windsor.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, capitalttruth said:

I called, and according to them they will have the waitlist out by early June. I took it to mean that they will have the waitlist rankings out by early June as well. I specifically asked if we will know our waitlist rankings before the July 3rd firm accept date and she said we will.

I really don't want to go to Windsor.

Hope you’re right. Information seems to be ever changing. 

Why not just decline Windsor then and open the spot up for someone else if you’re that against it🤷🏻‍♀️ Apply next year if the worst happens. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Hopeful987 said:

Hope you’re right. Information seems to be ever changing. 

Why not just decline Windsor then and open the spot up for someone else if you’re that against it🤷🏻‍♀️ Apply next year if the worst happens. 

I`m going to wait until I get my waitlist number from UOttawa.

I actually really like Windsor as a school, they seem to have a strong community feel and a strong focus in public interest law. I just have a tremendous amount of anxiety about moving from Ottawa to Windsor. Makes so much more sense to just stay here. I`m really disappointed it`s taken Ottawa this long to get back to me. I outlined all the reasons, including my health reasons, in my application and why I would prefer to stay in Ottawa. Feels like they`ve ignored it. Makes me extremely disgruntled.

Going through a bunch of doubts as to going to law school now. Do I really want it that much if I have these reservations about moving? Not a good feeling.

Edited by capitalttruth
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just got an offer today. access applicant. my first offer to date.

DO NOT LOSE HOPE YALL PLZZ i almost gave up and was ecstatic to hear back

Cgpa: 3.56 

L2/B2: 3.86

LSAT: Nov, one write (150) <--FR NO WORD OF A LIE.

June 11 is the deadline to respond. Still waiting to hear back from 2 other schools.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DeeODoubleGee said:

Just got an offer today. access applicant. my first offer to date.

DO NOT LOSE HOPE YALL PLZZ i almost gave up and was ecstatic to hear back

Cgpa: 3.56 

L2/B2: 3.86

LSAT: Nov, one write (150) <--FR NO WORD OF A LIE.

June 11 is the deadline to respond. Still waiting to hear back from 2 other schools.

congrats! did you get an e-mail or was it updated on uozone randomly?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, kiki said:

congrats! did you get an e-mail or was it updated on uozone randomly?

it updated on my uzone randomly (may 21)and the next day i received an e-mail prompting me to check my uzone. and thank u :)

Edited by DeeODoubleGee
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CatLady said:

I still haven’t heard back.. no idea why. 

Waitlist comes out next week.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 2:15 AM, AJD19 said:

Last year i was like 160+ on the waitlist. Re-applied this year and got an offer in March. My stats were identical, legit nothing changed. Blows my mind how thats possible lol.

I was 143rd last year on waitlist, applied this year with identical stat as last year, but still under evaluation. =/ 

• Sad 1